Entry forms in both English and Irish for the Tidy Towns 'Climate Action and Air Quality' Special Award are available via the links at the bottom of this page.
Each entry will be asked to highlight one key awareness initiative or action in their community which makes a lasting and positive contribution to the climate change and/or air quality challenges. This could feature thematic lectures, workshops, promotional campaigns, etc.
Entrants will also be asked to:
- Demonstrate how they raised awareness within the community, and encouraged members of the community to become involved in initiatives and actions.
- Describe how initiatives and/or actions helped to bring about change within the community.
- Describe actions taken to support the sustainable use of local and/or national resources, demonstrating a considered approach to protecting the environment.
Photographs and/or other supporting documentation can also be sent with each entry.
The closing date for receipt of entries will be 5 p.m. on Wednesday July 1st, 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
Further information on any aspect of the Tidy Towns 'Climate Action and Air Quality' Special Award is available by e-mailing email@example.com or by telephoning Colm at (01) 6782322, Geraldine at (01) 6782087, or Orla at (01) 6782415.
- Download an entry form (English version)
- Download an entry form (Irish version)