You are here:

Signal and Interference Issues

If you are having an issue with reception of Saorview services, help and support is available at:

The Commission for Communication Regulation (Comreg) regulates the electronic communications sector.

If there is disruption to your TV or radio signal, you can contact the Spectrum Compliance team at

Further information is also available at:  ComReg Signal Interference