You are here:

Nós Imeachta Gearáin


​Making a Complaint

If you have trouble with your bill, your connection to the electricity or some other issue relating to your electricity supply you should first try to resolve the issue with your supplier or network operator.

What you do if your complaint is still not resolved to your satisfaction?

If you are unable to resolve the problem following completion of your supplier or network operator's complaints process, you can contact the Commission for Energy Regulation (CER) who offer an independent complaint resolution service. Please note the Commission can only investigate unresolved complaints where a customer has exhausted the complaints processes provided by their supplier or network operator.

The CER has a statutory responsibility to provide a complaints resolution service to customers who have an unresolved dispute with their supplier or network operator. Following investigation the CER has the power to direct suppliers and network operators to award compensation or to resolve the complaint in a set fashion if the complaint is upheld. The Customer Care Team has been setup within the CER to deal to directly with customers who have complaints.

For guidance on how to make a complaint to the CER please visit their website at CER - Complaints Procedure or, you can contact them at: The Commission for Energy Regulation, The Exchange, Belgard Square North, Tallaght, Dublin 24, D24 PXWO.

Tel: 1890 404 404 | Email | Website